So many people have inquired about the infinite scarf Riley is wearing on a photo on the Mocha Kid Magazine Fanpage.
We got Toni of Toni Estes Photographs to give us a step-by-step run down of how to do it all by yourself! You will need a pair of scissors and a good size shirt. If you’re feeling fancy, you can string in some gold rope or ribbon. We love DIY! Thanks Toni!
1) Spread the shirt on a flat surface.
2) Cut the shirt into 1/2 inch to 1 inch strips until you reach just below the under arms. Make certain to leave out 2 strips to wrap around the scarf.
3) Stretch the strips as much as you can. To make a Thicker scarf, use another shirt.
4) Tie the extra strip around the scarf to hold all the other strips together.
5) Make it fun! Double it up! Rock it!